Monday, December 10, 2007

final blogs yeah i know i'm stupid

Well before I give my wisdom of the projects I will appologize for such a blank blog but that is my fault no one elses it’s a shame that it will probably hurt my grade. But on to the subject on hand. First I would like to discuss the assignment of rhythmic editing. In terms of my idea of this project it went the way that Andre describes. I see the requirements get frustrated at the idea of the assigment believing it was to rigid unrestricted. I thought up a decent concept one that actually fits in with the repetitiveness of the assignment online video gaming. After the concept was shot I saw the real freedom of the assignment through the editing process and best of all the camera recorded sound fit right in with the cuts and made an interesting montage. In fact the only problem with the screen was the fact that Wayne’s project was first talk about put the top act on first. Honest it felt like putting a newbie to the comedy world on right after a jay leno or which ever comedian floats your boat.

No comments: