Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Music for the Assignment #1

I haven't decided which genre of music to take in on Thursday and I don't know if my taste will be to my partners liking but I decided it might be a good idea to right them out so that all my classmates can steal them HA. The first genre would be techno a very abstract form of music often having other things mixed into the track, a good match for a ever changing screen of color and darkness. Then there is something like rock alternative some maybe on the lines of System of a Down who have many songs that change directions and tempos multiple times in the song. Then there is experimental music that has the characteristic of ambient noise that is jumbled and abstract even more then techno. Then you could go a little more native with something like tribal chanting. I'm sure I can find something interesting.

1 comment:

Six X. One said...

Keep thinking about that music. For extra credit, you can add sound to your finished film (once we have transferred it to video).